Learning Challenge: College Students and Sleep

The challenge for this week that I decided to do was a HEART health challenge. I read the article called Data Reveals How Some College Students Sleep. I thought this article was very interesting and revealed a lot of information that I didn't know before. One thing that the article confirmed that I already knew was that 7-9 hours of sleep are recommended for young adults. On the other hand, something that I learned that I didn't know before was that college students are not as chronically sleep-deprived as I thought. It actually makes sense though, because despite how much work I have, I always figure out how to get enough sleep on a daily basis. Lastly, one thing that I learned that I would like to explore further is that students who go to more intense universities stay up later, but still get the same amount of sleep. I would like to look into that, but also see how sleep compares with all of the different majors, since their workloads are so much different. 


Comments

Popular Posts