Technology Tools Impression

In my opinion, online classes are a good way to become familiar with the internet and tools that most of us will have to use in the future. Many job opportunities that are opening up are needing people that are familiar with working with online tools, so this class is very beneficial in that regard. I was familiar with a few of the online tools, but not all of them. For instance, I already had spellcheck preferences on my web browser, but I was not aware that there was a tool that could help us count our words. 

I don't have very many web browser tips, but I have downloaded Grammarly on my laptop, and that helps check spelling and grammar as well, and can be very useful. I'm not as familiar with internet tools, and I honestly just want to work on my web skills in general. This is definitely a different set-up compared to other online classes I have had in the past, but it is probably the most beneficial. I am also excited about learning how to use a blog, because I have considered making one for myself in the future. 

Online Learning from Pixabay

Comments

Popular Posts