My Favorite Place: New York City

 


One of my favorite places that I have traveled to is New York City. 


(New York City Skyline: Pixabay)


I traveled to New York City in the summer of 2017 for the first time. It is a very busy and exciting place,  but I enjoyed it a lot, even though the rest of my family didn't really like it. My favorite thing that we did while in New York was see a musical on Broadway. We also traveled around Times Square, visited the Rockefeller Center for lunch, and saw the Statue of Liberty. I hope to travel back sometime soon whenever everything is safer again. I also am considering living there for a brief period of time, as it seems like it would be a good experience. 


(Times Square by Wallula on Pixabay)

  

Comments

  1. Oh, I can't imagine not liking New York City, Rylie! I'm not sure I would have the stamina to live there, but it is one of my absolute favorite places to visit. For me, it is all about the museums... and the libraries! I am a fan of the New York Public Library lions! NYPL lions link :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rylie,
    I'm so jealous that you had the opportunity to travel to New York City! I've always wanted to visit that city, but honestly the size of it kind of scares me. I heard that NYC has so many restaurants, you could eat at a new place everyday for a whole year! I think I would be overwhelmed if I went, but I'd still like to go at least once :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts